domingo, 26 de julio de 2009

On the WaY to KnoW EldeRs TruTh



The main idea about my own question of life is ¿what am I doing to promote social behaviors engaged with people who really need welfare? Such as this vulnerable group of people call elderly.

And I think, I on the way to get the answer and it follows my manner of see the life and also my carrier. Because much of what I am doing each day is something that I called emotions and behaviors this result in action-reaction, it means every single day I do any kind of actions these are piling up, it with the followings years can be the key to grow the other side of the soul, which is the spiritual that´s what I am looking for.

It answer my question about life no matter what you are doing just keep focus about the idea this life is a village where every action you will get reaction.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.