miércoles, 29 de julio de 2009

My ROLe & the socieTy- lesson Learned


As I said before every simple action involves reaction in our lives..under this frase everything goes more easier to understand because at the end the concept is, we transmit love by thoughts, energys and emotions...
I feel and I create the necesity to talk about love-be & share, I saw like a small networks that we establish that as much as it grows it would be bigger than we though.. we will get the light of the truth, where people functioning between them with armony and compresion our spiritual part will join the aldea of the universe !!!
I would like share with us this quote that I read some day:
"El tiempo es de la mente, si tu tiempo es oro, tu tiempo será trabajo y no tendrás tiempo para tu mente, lo que le conviene al circo que maneja el sistema, porque le conviene que estés dormido, que tu tiempo sea oro y así mantenerte como esclavo de una sociedad".


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.