domingo, 26 de julio de 2009

CogNiTiVe SurPlUS


Has it challenged you to think about your activities and how you spend your free time?

Absolutely, it makes reflection about how many hours of my “free time” I waste doing nothing productive and obviously not sharing with people who really need to act and thing about their hard really.

At the same time I decide avoid watching tv., although, I used to watch quite few hours or minutes because I never like it I always refuse how mediocre contents of news, soap operas and stuff like that people watch in our country, but at the same I never do nothing for change it.

Now I completely clear with I have to do is share each moment of my life with people who really need it doesn´t matter if these people are part or not of my family the thing is we are complementary individual it means we make our balance.

Are you primarily a consumer or do you produce and share as much or more than you consume?

I think I am part of this 1% of people because I am trying to add more producing things to do and share with others in my life. To me the idea of consume based on the capitalism is just an invent of multinationals corporations but I know unfortunately it´s the way that are dominated the world.

The goal is move it on through social networking’s based on the change of the human attitude.

Does it help you appreciate the social action you are doing for this class?

Yes, I appreciate this action because these give me the opportunity to understand better the main idea of my carrier and off course this activity give some clue to figure out my style of life based in love.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.