martes, 9 de junio de 2009

GeTting smiLes <3


Every single day I asked myself a question ¿how will be our last years if we don´t care about our parents life in the next years?
And maybe the answer will take time because to my oppinion it depends on how I protect my parents and how I will plan the future with them. Firstable when I talk about their future I´m refering to make a deal assuming a responsalibility to be reciprocal with all the cares, time, effors and love that they give us.
And I see at "Hogar San Jose" the reality of many elderly persons who has to spent their last years in that place but if we see their son and daugther´s, they doesn´t care about them.
It happen in the majority of the cases. Their families go to talk with the religious saying that they don´t have time to take care of them or many others excuses.
now it´s time to have this reflection because this is related with the human actitud too.

2 comentarios:

  1. How can sons and daughters not care for their parents? How do you think that is possible? You are right, we all need to reflect on our relationship with our parents and the responsibility it gives us when they grow older. I am glad that these visits are helping you reflect on this so you can talk about it with your parents and plan for when they need to be taken care of.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. what type of work are you doing in that place? and how do you think it contributes to the personal development of people who are supported from you?

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.